Yogendra Bordiya, a second-year Ph.D. student, won second place for his oral presentation at the annual department colluquium. He presented his research, titled ‘The MORC1/CRT1 family play a role in modulating transposable elements via altering genome accessibility’.
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya