Yogendra has successfully defended his dissertation proposal/qualifying exam on Jan 16, 2015. He is now officially Ph.D. candidate. The dissertation title is Characterization of chromatin dynamics under biotic stress in Arabidopsis. His committee consists of Dr. Dan Klessig (Cornell U), Dr. Ping He (Texas A&M), Dr. Nihal Dharmasiri (TxSU) and Dr. Suni Dharmasiri (TxSU). Congrats!
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya