Jessica Torres (pictured in the right) from San Antonio College interned this summer under April’s guidance. She worked on a project characterizing several chromatin remodeling factors associated with plant immunity. Matt Randal and Edgar Rodriguez, the past interns, were also pictured in the left.
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya