Mr. Makr Stedman joined the lab to build a science fair program in the San Marcos school district. He is currently teaching AP-Biology at San Marcos High School. We are very excited to collaborate with him on building a science program which will benefit the local school district. He is also advising a high school student, Phoenix, who is currently generating transgenic lines to test if CRISPR-CAS9 is safe to use in eukaryotic systems.
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya