Dr. Kang will teach a new graduate course, BIO7360: Advanced genomics and bioinformatics, starting Fall 2017. This course will target graduate students who has experience in basic cluster computing tools and intend to provide hands-on experience to process and analyze data produced from contemporary genomic tools. Note that BIO4480: Cytology and microtechniques, which has been open every year, will alternate with this course starting next year. Anyone interested in these two courses should plan ahead.
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya