Phoenix, a freshmen from San Marcos High School, presented her science fair project last Friday in Alamo Regional Science Fair, entitled “CRISPR-CAS9, the most popular genome editing tool, led to a poor response to drought stress in plants: Is CRISPR-CAS9 safe to use?”. This project was placed second and advanced to the state fair. Congrat!
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya