CHAMATH DHARMASIRI, a volunteer student from Wimberley high school last summer, placed 4th at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in April 2013. His presentation title is Analysis of CRT1 Protein Family Dimerization in Plant Immune Responses. There were 120 entrants in his division. He had the privilege of visiting several Nobel Laureates as well as making new friends from all over the world. We all are so proud of him and admire the diligence and ingenuity that took him so far.
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya