Christian Ruiz from Northwest Vista College joined the lab on May 31 for his summer training. He is supported by NIH-funded Bridge-to-medicine program managed by Dr. Rachell Booth. He will be working on the CRISPR-CAS9 system.
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya