Yogendra, the first Ph.D. student in the lab, successfully defended his thesis entitled “Epigenetic regulation of the defense gene induction in Arabidopsis thaliana in response to Pseudomonas syringae” on November 3, 2017. His committee consists of the following members: Dr. Dan Klessig (Cornell U.), Dr. Ping He (Texas A&M), Dr. Nihal Dharmasiri (Texas State), and Dr. Suni Dharmasiri (Texas State). We sincerely thank him for his excellent work and contribution.
- 2018 Annual meeting of Southern Section in American Society of Plant Biologists
- Isabella claimed first-place in Texas State Science Fair and advanced to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh
- San Marcos School District Science Showcase
- Yogendra became a married man.
- Yogendra became Dr. Bordiya